The M30 comes in 4,8,16 and 56 channel/input versions; each version has the same standard features.
M30 Core Standard Features;
- 3 Separate alarm dialout rosters each with 5 telephone/mobile/pager numbers.
- 1 Emergency roster.
- Remote integration.
- Individual real speech user recordable alarm messages.
- Integrated mains failure detection.
- Integrated 24 hour battery backup.
- Fully Menu Driven with LCD and Keypad.
The M30 has lots of optional hardware and software upgrade options . The M30 is designed and built by us in the UK, so if there is a feature you require or you would like the M30 to function in a certain way, then we would be happy to look into developing it for you if the feature is not currently available.
For more information on the M30 GSM Autodialler please contact us. or visit the M30 site.